**All photos and posts are my original work. Please do not reprint photos or articles without permission.**

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Beginning

Due to popular request, I've decided to collect my various thoughts that are spread far and wide across CyberWorld and put put them in a blog. I've resisted doing so mostly because I often have the feeling that I really don't have anything important to say. Yet I know that's not true. It's not true because I, like every other human on this earth, have a story. A story written by God. And when your story's written by God, it's always worth telling. So here it is, my story. Some of it has already happened, some I will share as it happens. My life is certainly crazy enough to be interesting. And I'm certainly opinionated enough to always have something to say about everything. SO grab a cup of coffee and come discuss life with me! :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment